From: Lee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 4:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [leaf-user] Port Forwarding

There shouldn't be any other changes necessary - as long as you are
trying to genuinely access it from outside. You can't access it from
inside by hitting your external IP address from the inside.

Some troubleshooting questions:
Can you hit the webserver by its internal IP address from the inside?
Does the webserver have any hosts.deny or firewalling of its own in
place? (eg Red Hat Linux default installs do) Are you definitely
forwarding to the right internal IP address?