> Le Lundi 3 Juin 2002 13:30, J.L. Blom a écrit :
> > Dear sir,
> > In your latest userguide you wrote for the setup using 2 floppies a
> > syslinux.cfg which doesn't work in my system.
> >
> > The problem is the fact that it looks like you use a CR in line 3:
> >
> > display syslinux.dpy
> > timeout 0
> > default linux initrd=initrd.lrp init=/linuxrc root=/dev/ram0
> > boot=/dev/fd0u1680:msdos diskwait=yes PKGPATH=/dev/fd0u1680
> > LRP=root,etc,local,modules,pump,keyboard,shorwall,dnscache,sshd,ipsec,weble

> > Another problem I have is that when using the harddrive as disk to download
> > extra packages (I use fetchmail and qmail a.o. on my firewall). This works
> > well but when I try to backup the packages lrcfg can only look at the
> > directory /mnt where the floppy disk is mounted. I hope you can help me out
> mount your hard disk at another point (e.g. /disk )
Why don't you use the PKGPATH=/dev/fd0u1680:msdos, /dev/hda1:msdos
I assume that your harddisk is hda1  then your packages will be loaded automatically
from the harddisk.
In that case both options harddisk and floppy will be presented to choose for a backup.
ps with backups the mounting point is /var/lib/lrpkg/mnt
> > as I like the Bering firewall extremely well as it is the only one working
> > with IP-tables. It is regularly checked by a security investigator from IBM
> > who assures me that the firewall is completely closed. Moreover, I use it
> > on an old Pentium system where the longest run was 2 months (I restart
> > regularly to update the firewall) without any problem. I previously used
> > Windows (!!) with Winroute which crashed approx. once a week (the system
> > was only used as a firewall mailserver!).
good to hear :)
> > Sincerely yours
> >
> > J.L. Blom
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]