Le Lundi 3 Juin 2002 13:30, J.L. Blom a écrit :
> Dear sir,
> In your latest userguide you wrote for the setup using 2 floppies a
> syslinux.cfg which doesn't work in my system.
>
> The problem is the fact that it looks like you use a CR in line 3:
>
> display syslinux.dpy
> timeout 0
> default linux initrd=initrd.lrp init=/linuxrc root=/dev/ram0
> boot=/dev/fd0u1680:msdos diskwait=yes PKGPATH=/dev/fd0u1680
> LRP=root,etc,local,modules,pump,keyboard,shorwall,dnscache,sshd,ipsec,weble

The "default linux ... up to the end of the package list (ipsec,weblet)"
should be on a SINGLE line in syslinux.cfg. They appear splitted on the
manual otherwise they won't show up at all (the line would be too long). So
I'll put a BIG warning on this in the manual. In the original floppy the list
appear on a single line. Do not change that.
> When I use this syslinux goes haywire.
> Moreover, I want to use 2 floppies with the command DISKWAIT=yes. This is
> unrecognised. I have downloaded and copied version 1.0rc2 to the floppy
> disk.
This was a typo. The parameter is diskwait=yes (small caps). It has been
corrected in the manual.
> Another problem I have is that when using the harddrive as disk to download
> extra packages (I use fetchmail and qmail a.o. on my firewall). This works
> well but when I try to backup the packages lrcfg can only look at the
> directory /mnt where the floppy disk is mounted. I hope you can help me out
mount your hard disk at another point (e.g. /disk )