I just gave it a try on my Dachstein 1.02 box (after switching from the
small-ipsec to the normal-ipsec kernel file) and I get errors because
the tc command is not there.  Anyone know where I can get it from?

Thanks!

x-2.2.19-3-LEA
F-normal.zImage.upx

</end short documentation>

If you have any questions, please ask to the list and use a new subject.

---
Sandro Minola           | LEAF Developer (http://leaf.sourceforge.net)
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.minola.ch    | http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/sminola
-
My PGP key is at: http://www.minola.ch/pgp/sminola.asc
---