Charles,

I'm hoping you have a quick answer on this one. I'm running DCD 1.02. I had
the system up and running with two VPNs happily passing data, and then the
thunderstorm came. Don't think it was the culprit, but on reboot etc.lrp
was unreadable. Even though I keep telling people to back up their config
floppies, I didn't get a roundtuit for this one. So I rebuilt the
network.conf , and other etc files. And rebooted. Now the firewall works
just fine.  The VPN gets established, but when the updown script runs Pluto
reports that it is unable to route. The firewall rules look OK. Everything
looks fine, but there is something I am missing and it's driving me nuts.
I even tried an "ipsec auto --route" with the same results: "unable to
route".  Is there something simple and obvious that I'm missing here?

I just thought I'd ask before I got to the trouble of rebuilding everything
from scratch. I've built a dozen leafs now and never hit this issue.

Best Regards,

Roger