Hi all

I'm using Bering v.1.0-rc2 and having problems getting
mail to work.

I've checked things that this post tells:

http://www.mail-archive.com/leaf-user@lists.sourceforge.net/msg06764.html

and opened port for mail to work but no luck.

When I try mail -s "test" [EMAIL PROTECTED] <
/var/log/messages
Error what it gives: Connection refused.

Does my ISP need some authentication to send email or
what might be the problem?

I've fought with this for long time now and I'm really
lost..

I'd really appreciate any help!

--Vesa

http://uk.my.yahoo.com