There is a lot of discussion of NAT at www.freeswan.org.
Apparently IPSec behind a NAT router is theoretically possible,
but discouraged, and I can't figure out how to make it work.
If this is for a business you really should have IPSec on a router
with a static public address.  If home (dynamic) the docs tell you
how to configure for dynamic ( but public) IP.  %defaultroute

Jacques Nilo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 06/18/2002 03:45:48 PM