Aha,  I stand corrected.
SSH Sentinel and other IPSec clients for  Windows claim to have
NAT traversal working, also the company that supplies
IPSec to Cisco.

At this time however, I believe NAT traversal is experimental or
in development at FreeSWAN.

I'll try to keep current.   Thanx.

"Eric B Kiser" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 06/21/2002 03:12:27 PM