Hello all!

I'm planning to build a redundant connection between our offices.
The networks are connected with E1 WAN links, briefly it look's like:

Office1                                                 Office2
|        __________                   __________        |
|_______| Router1  |____ WAN Link____| Router2  |_______|
|       |__________|                 |__________|       |
|                                                       |

The network are more complex than this.
We have an internet connection at Office1 and we are going to connecting
Office2 also.
We are using OSPF as routing protocol in the network, behind both Office1
and Office2 are other offices connected. The  connection between Office1 and
Office2 are very important.
The new network could look like this:

Office1
Office2
|     _____      __________                   __________      _____     |
|____| LRP |____| Router1  |____ WAN Link____| Router2  |____| LRP |____|
|    |_____|    |__________|   _ _     _ _   |__________|    |_____|    |
|       |                 _ _ |   |_ _|   |_ _                  |       |
        |                |      Internet      |                 |
        |_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _|_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ | _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _|
                        | IPSec VPN connection |

Of course there are more equipment in the Internet connection.
My question are, if anyone have set up this with LRP or other LINUX based
firewall/Router?
If so, I hope you can help me with some experience of setting up IPSec and
OSPF right to reroute the traffic if main link breaks.

Regards
Paul.