From: chuck [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 01 July 2002 21:47
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: seti

Hello,
I read your posting to the lrp router page and the thing I noticed was that
you were running seti on your lrp box.

I too am running an lrp box and have thought about seti.

Can you tell me the version you have found that will run on LRP and what if
any changes were necessary for you to run it?

Did you need any new lib files?

Thanks
Chuck
(another LRP user)