From: chuck [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 04 July 2002 04:04
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [leaf-user] RE: seti

Hi,
Got the package and it works fine,
Thanks for the link.
I have a question... do you know if it is possible to run seti on a windoz
box and the lrp box at the same time and on the same downloaded files (work
block??) ?
I have a laptop running windoz and a webserver and to give it something to
do I would like to have it work on the same files as the lrp box so between
the 2 of them they could work faster.
Can you let me know if you have had any experience with this type set up or
perhaps a link to where I might find out. I checked the seti home page but
only read about running on a 2 processor machine. I suppose I would have to
mount a directory from one machine to the other, if thats the case I
probably will not persue it.
Thanks again
Chuck