Binh Do wrote:

> At first I tried the following:
>
> - Unzip-untar root.lrp into a temp dir.
> - Change the scripts
> - tar and zip
> - Mount the bootdisk.bin as you suggested and then created the ISO
>
> But I got so many errors when booting the CD because of the changes to
> scripts (root.dev.mk and root.dev.mod in var/lib/lrpkg). And I am pretty
> sure I did modify them correctly. But I must say that I used RedHat 7
> machine, so it may be problem. That's why I did as in my previous message.

This works for me under debian, assuming that PWD is the topmost
directory to be archived:

        tar cvf - * |\
                gzip -9 -c - \
                > ../$LRP.$SUFF

Actually, most LRP files do *not* need directory information, so this
produces even smaller LRP's:

        tar cvf - \
                `find * ! -type d | sort` |\
                gzip -9 -c - \
                > ../$LRP.$SUFF

hth

--

Best Regards,

mds
mds resource
888.250.3987

Our capacity for understanding is inversely proportional to how much we
think we know.  The more I know, the more I know I don't know . . .