Bonsoir Etienne,

See the following error msg from belgium, echoed after my reply to you :

The original message was received at Fri, 5 Jul 2002 21:34:23 +0200 (MET DST)
from troi.skynet.be [195.238.3.132]

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    (reason: addressee unknown)

550 5.1.1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... User unknown

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Etienne Charlier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Envoye : vendredi 5 juillet 2002 21:05
A : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Re: [leaf-user] Trouble to burn a Bering CD

Bonsoir,
... SNIP SNIP SNIP ...

-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]De la part de Francois
BERGERET
Envoye : vendredi 5 juillet 2002 20:36
A : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : [leaf-user] Trouble to burn a Bering CD

Hello all folks,

I am sorry to repeat again my request about Bering on CD, but I have not received any
response from this mailing list. :-(

Are you all in holidays ? :-)

My problem is 'only' to have a copy of the 'initrd.cdrom' file as explained in the
excellent Jacques Nilo Bering's User Manual.
Following my previous post for reference.

Does somebody can help me ?
Thanks.

Hi happy Leaf Users (I am a Bering one too) !

RC3 has replaced previous RC2 and is running very well, many thanks !

I want to burn a CD because I am destoying all my floppies here...
But, I don't retrieve where is the file named 'initrd.cdrom' in the 'contrib'
directory as described in the Bering's user manual :

"8.4. Step 3: preparing the Bering CD-Rom content
If you are in a hurry, download the initrd.cdrom file from the Bering "contrib"
directory and rename it initrd.lrp. This is an
initrd.lrp "package" which includes the necessary kernel modules to access a CD-Rom at
boot time."

Somebody, or our dear friend Jacques, can say me where is it ?
Merci beaucoup, many thanks in advance.

Francois BERGERET from France.