I want to add Snort to my 2 floppy Bering RC3 setup.  I found the package Charles has
on his site but thought it prudent to check with the masses to see who might have set
this up recently and where the latest package is (if it is not Charles's)

An additional note for any current LEAF snort users, I was planning on looking into
setting up a weblet add-on to display info from snort.  If you are an experienced
snort user and have time on your hands you might be able to help with this endeavor.

Thanks!

Richard Amerman
^){([8bAzAvƟ}z!l~߆iay
yo~W~f)+-柺ǫ+-.ǟalb,y+޷b?+-wW~$Em柦#yh鹿ݡݡɚhr'uai