I've been playing with an Orinoco access point tonight, attempting to add an
additional private IP subnet to my Bering RC2 box.  The AP is essentially a
router, allowing traffic from the wireless network of 192.168.200.0 to pass
to the 192.168.1.0 network which is my internal wired LAN as far as the
Bering box is concerned.

I've tweaked shorewall to allow traffic back and forth from this wireless
network to my DMZ, internet etc.  It all seems to work, except that I am so
far forced to manually add a route to Bering after boot to tell it where to
look for the router to the wireless network.  Is this something that
Shorewall should take care of, or do I need to enter this information
somewhere else?  So far I haven't stumbled on any obvious places...

Thanks,

Brock Nanson
Kamloops BC
Canada