Greetings LEAF Sages,
  I'm running Bering RC3. I can check the DHCP lease renewal and expiration
time using "pump -s". I see my box getting disconnected, and all stats
getting set to 0 at the expiration time.

Running "svi networking restart" buys me another few hours...

Isn't DHCP in the Firewall supposed to request a renewal?

Getting bumped off-line every few hours is reminding me a lot of the old
"modem days"....
Thanks for your Wisdom in advance. (TFYWIA)

Harold Miller
Southern Oregon

dangerous content by NW.NET's MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.