I have the Belkin F5D5000 NICs as both eth0 and eth1 and am having trouble
understanding the necessary configuration to force 100Mbps and Full-Duplex and to
disable auto-negotiation.  I have included the following excerpt from my /etc/modules
file:

# Those realtek based NICs need mii module
mii
#8139cp
8139too #full_duplex=0x1,0x1 media=0x8,0x8
#epic100
#pcnet32
#viarhine
#winbond-840

I obviously have the arguments to the "8139too" module commented out because it causes
a "kernel: eth0: Too much work at interrupt, IntrStatus=0x0040." message for both
interfaces about every 90 seconds.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Rob Fegley