Eyal:
        Heya. The problem adding some ACCEPT rules to allow
one address to work, though, is that these rules must be
inserted into the ipchains input chain *before* the rule
which DENY's the whole range. Else the packet will be dropped
before it gets to the forward chain.

        Me, I'm not prejudiced against the RFC-1918 ranges
anymore. It used to be that any traffic coming from them could
be considered suspicious. Now all traffic is suspicious. :)

-Scott