Cass,

> On the Bering installation guide page:
> http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/jnilo/bipackages.html
> In the pcmcia section, the following link is broken:
> http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/jnilo/bering/latest/packages/pcmcia_full.lrp
Yeah, I think I noticed this too.  At one point or
another from:
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/jnilo/bering/latest/packages/
I grabbed pcmcia.lrp and what I needed from:
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/jnilo/bering/latest/modules/pcmcia/

Although I've been going through fits with the
wireless card I have, the 3c589 has been working
extremely well on the old 486 I have here.

> Anyone know where this file exists? If so, does it
> contain the 3c589_cs.o and pcnet_cs.o modules? I'd
> like to see if I can get my old 486 laptop going with
> a couple of old pcmcia nics that use those modules.
>
> Thanks for any help!

Mark

PS.  Entropy requires no maintenance.