> Of course weblet is still doing something I consider wrong -- it's saying
> the firewall is in red light / "ERROR" mode just because it has "251 denied
> or rejected packets".  Isn't this the whole point of a firewall, to deny and
> reject those packets?  How is this an "ERROR"?  At worst, it should be at
> "yellow alert".
This depends on what you log and in what environment you are.
On some of my internal boxes 251 would be a whole lot :)

You can change the settings for your individual system in
3) Packages configuration
Weblet

2) LRP web page configuration

# Warning/Error thresholds for the weblet utility
# Disable checking of any value by setting it to -1

# Firewall thresholds: deny/reject messages
WRN_FW=5
ERR_FW=50

WRN_FW is the number of logged packets after which the color
changes to yellow

ERR_FW is the number of logged packets to change to red

> Dan Harkless
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://harkless.org/dan/

Eric Wolzak