Hi All

I have finally managed to resolve this issue after swapping the NIC cards between my
Win98 machine and the external interface on the firewall.

Apparently you were correct, Ray, my ISP must be using Mac Address authentication and
were blocking any interface except my Windows one.

Thanks a lot for your help - you guys supplied the ideas I needed :)

roki

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Get 4 DVDs for $.49 cents! plus shipping & processing. Click to join.