Hi folks,
I'm using Dachstein CD 1.0.2, and please do correct me where I'm
wrong...
        1.) The purpose of an lrpkg.cfg file is to allow you to load
additional .lrp modules at start-up, is that correct??? For example, in
my case I don't have an ipsec.conf file in my /etc directory (as far as
I can see anyway) because, I don't think the default Dachstein loads the
ipsec.lrp and related stuff at start-up.
        2.) The way you customize your firewall to load what YOU want
(i.e., additional .lrp packages & in my case all of the ipsec stuff so I
can set up a VPN) is to create/use an lrpkg.cfg file. Is that correct???
Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,
Craig