"Michael D. Schleif" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Dan Harkless wrote:
> >
> > Argh.  I tried to forward the below CERT advisory to the list yesterday but
> > it was rejected because I used a MIME-based forward.  The list rejects such
> > posts without bouncing them back to you, which is quite broken behavior,
> > thus I need to re-compose this intoductory text.
> >
> > Looking at the series of OpenSSL vulnerabilities discussed below, it would
> > *appear* that OpenSSH is not affected by them (a Bugtraq search and a look
> > at <http://www.openssh.org/security.html> didn't reveal a more canonical
> > answer).
> >
> > However, if there are *any* known security holes in libssl, it would seem
> > like a good idea for someone to recompile ssh.lrp and sshd.lrp with OpenSSL
> > 0.9.6e when they have a chance.  It appears that at least some Linux distros
> > have released new OpenSSH packages built against the fixed OpenSSL.
>
> Already done - yesterday:
>

> <http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/leaf/devel/helices/openssh/>

Okay, thanks...  But again, isn't that the kind of thing that should be
announced on leaf-announce?

I got my copy of ssh.lrp and sshd.lrp from
<http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/jnilo/>.  I assume your copies are
distinct from Jacques'?  Are the versions on Jacques' page going to
eventually become copies of the ones you generated, or these kept separate
for some reason?

Are your versions configured the same way as his?

I take it that's a leaf-cvs-commits Message-ID?  I don't subscribe to that
list.

--
Dan Harkless
[EMAIL PROTECTED]