Sorry, I'm still kind of new to this whole thing.

Where do I put the files necessary to load the doc? before I believe it
was soemthing like /boot/etc/modules and there was another file in /boot
that had to be edited to declare them.

On WISP, there's no such directory. looking at initrd.list it has an entry
of boot but without a / so I'm not sure where it's looking.

--Pat