On Sunday 11 August 2002 10:01, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Sorry, I'm still kind of new to this whole thing.
>
> Where do I put the files necessary to load the doc? before I believe
> it was soemthing like /boot/etc/modules and there was another file in
> /boot that had to be edited to declare them.
>
> On WISP, there's no such directory. looking at initrd.list it has an
> entry of boot but without a / so I'm not sure where it's looking.

The necessary modules will go into /boot/lib/modules and are called
from /boot/etc/modules. The /boot directory is the directory that
initrd works exclusively from.

I can't say off the top of my head from Bering, but this user has a
webpage that lists the steps he found necessary to get a DOC to
fun with Dachstein from.... you can likely use this as a guide for
bering as well.

http://mullan.dns2go.com/

--

~Lynn Avants
aka Guitarlynn

guitarlynn at users.sourceforge.net
http://leaf.sourceforge.net

If linux isn't the answer, you've probably got the wrong question!