Hi all,
Just a quick question about compiling a kernel for Bering.
Is it possible to compile a kernel with built in support for interface
cards -thus removing the requirement of defining the drivers as modules. I
will be running it off a 32MB CF card so I am not worried about the kernel
size.
Specifically I want to enable FDDI support, I have enabled it on my Mandrake
system, but now want to make a Bering router to connect to a FDDI network.
I have found some references to Token Ring in some of the early Linux Router
information but nothing about FDDI.
Any help or comments will be very appreciated.

Thanks
Paul