On Wed, 2002-08-07 at 21:04, Brad Fritz wrote:

> On Wed, 07 Aug 2002 22:28:58 EDT Peter Nosko wrote:

Brad & Peter,
The Mail Archive has better search capabilities at this time than the
SourceForge ML archive beta.

http://www.mail-archive.com/leaf-user%40lists.sourceforge.net/

http://www.mail-archive.com/faq.html#search
    What is the search syntax?
    Searches span all archived messages in a particular mailing list.
    All words entered in the search box are required for a match.
    Boolean logic and phrase matching are not supported.

--
Mike Noyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/