Hi folks,
I'm trying to create a bootable Bering CD, and I'm confused about where
I need to declare the modules (cdrom.o, ide-mod.o, etc., etc.) that will
allow "boot-time" CD-Rom support. From the lrcfg menu, is it the same
place that you "uncomment" your NIC modules(selections 3,3,1), or in the
initrd configuration files menu (selections 3,1,2), or.... Thank you.

Craig