First let me commend the people who did this distro.  Works very well.

I only have a small problem with the bridging.  Here's my scenario:

1 - wireless pcmcia
1 - 10/100 ethernet
P-90 w/ 16mb ram

When the system boots, I get the usual timeout from the network script as it
tries to start the network before the pcmcia is initialized.  Once the
pcmcia is initialized, the bridging starts and everything appears to be
normal.  However, no traffic is being passed.  Here is what I have to do to
get it working:

ip route del default
ip route add default xx.xx.xx.xx via netcs1
ifdown eth0
ifup eth0
/sbin/parproute stop
/etc/init.d/parpbridge stop
/etc/init.d/parpbridge start

Once I do that all works great, which is an accomplishment as I am using an
Orinoco card that everyone says can't do bridging.

My questions are this:

How can I get the system to assign eth0 to my wireless so I can drop the
command to change the default gateway device?
How do I get the pcmcia to start before the network so I don't have to run
the route and bridge commands?
If I have to run as is, where can I put a script to run these commands
before the /etc/issue is run?

I have tried several different ways, but can't seem to find the correct
method.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom Johnson