Thomas Johnson wrote about "Re: [leaf-user] WISP-Dist issues":

> Ok, I installed the new distro.  It fixed the default gateway device, but I
> still have the latter issues:
>
> /sbin/parproute stop
> /etc/init.d/parpbridge stop
> /etc/init.d/parpbridge start
>
> I have to run these commands after login in order to bridge between the two
> interfaces.  I assume it is because the network starts before the pcmcia
> does, which is my wireless card.  Can I move the pcmcia startup so that it
> starts before the network does, and if so how?  I think this would resolve
> the issue.

Hmm, parpbridge is started with a level of 15; PCMCIA is on the
level 13.

However cardmgr goes into background, may be there is not enough
time before parprouted started. Add "sleep 3" before the line

echo -n " parprouted" && start-stop-daemon --start --quiet --exec /sbin/parprouted
$IFACES"

in the start section of /etc/init.d/parpbridge. Please let me
know if it will help.

> Thanks,
>
> -Tom

Best Regards,