I think you can still set the destination by using the d
in the backup menu & then use the c for custom.

If you don't add an entry for fd0 in your isolinux.cfg you
probably won't be able to take advantage of the overriding capabilities
of the lrpkg.cfg file.

Check http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/jnilo/bubooting.html
more specifically section 9.5 for more info on lrpkg.cfg

Kim Oppalfens