Hi Craig, Francois, Jeff and list

To change a destination you have to specify for what package you want
a different backup.
So d followed by the name or the number of the package.
To backup etc you have to put:

Selection d 3

then you will have the destination available.
I mentioned in my previous post that a custom destination is not saved
and so it doesn't show up the next time you want to change a
destination.
I have a fix for this that will be included in the next release

change
/usr/bin/lrcfg.back
in function SetDest()
line 132: change
        qt mv $CONFF $CONFB
        sed "${PKGn}s:=.*\$:=-t $FS /dev/$DEV:" $CONFB >$CONFF
        qt rm $CONFB
-----------------------------------
        qt mv $CONFF $CONFB
        sed "${PKGn}s:=.*\$:=-t $FS /dev/$DEV:" $CONFB >$CONFF
        if ! `grep -q "$DEV $FS" $LRPKG/pkgpath.disks`;then
                    echo "$DEV $FS" >>$LRPKG/pkgpath.disks
        fi
        qt rm $CONFB
in Text if the backup device $FS is not yet in the pkgpath disk  than
insert it.
Backup root.lrp after this change.

Attention this is only necessary to keep the custom destination also for
the next package.  Backing up does function allready

Regards
Eric Wolzak
member of ther Bering team