From: antken [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2002 12:44 AM
To: Charles Steinkuehler
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [leaf-user] LCD display

hi,
Thanks for that it was a really big help, the second link you gave me was
the most useful

i wired up the display, as your instructions suggested pluged it in
switched the computer on, so far so good. No bad smells, and none of the
IC's on the back of the PCB were getting hot.

but i was only getting 16 big black squares on the screen, and i thought,
damn it broken, but thanks to the link you gave me i nw know it works fine!

over the next few days i am going to neaten up the wires and take a few
photos and put them up on a website some place for every one to see.

just a quick question: as i was panicking, and wondering if i had blown up
the lcd display i tryed the LCDd program from your site, it said that it
wanted the libncurses.so.  do you know where i can get a copy for an i386
machine?

thanks
antken