Hello, I am running EigerStein (2.2.16 kernel) which works fine as it
is... however I need to add some things. I found a cipe.lrp but it is
for a different kernel... so I recompiled for 2.2.16 the module loads
fine now but the binaries I need crash... seems they are looking for
the lib versions I have on my 2.4.* machine. I can link static but
then things are too big. I tried to download everything I could tied
to this but there are no includes besides the kernel includes.

I could go get the libs in question directly, but am not sure that
the lrp version has not been modified.

Here is what I am doing:
I have a wireless AP that I wish to comunicate to an lrp box with a
hub and some win boxes out the other end. The lrp box has to run the
wlan stuff as well as cipe... the wireless encripting even 128 bit is
pretty lame. I had to do the wireless stuff static to get it running,
but it is 10 times the size it needs to be... I don't have room to do
the same thing with cipe. If I had the *.h files for the two libs it
needs I would be fine.

The two libs I need includes for are ld-2.0.7.so and libc-2.0.7.so.

--
Len Ovens