Le Dimanche 25 Août 2002 22:35, vous avez écrit :
> I've just setup my first LEAF firewall and everything has gone smoothly
>
> until IPsec.  When Freeswan starts, it prints the following:
>

> ipsec_setup: Starting FreeS/WAN IPsec 1.98b...
>
> ifconfig: not found
>
> ipsec manual: fatal error in "tunnel1": no IPsec-enabled interfaces found

If you really need manual IPSEC then download the ifconfig.lrp package from
Charles site.
Or in the /lib/ipsec directory the following statement  of the manual script
should be converted with its ip command equivalent. (ifconfig by default is
not available in Bering)

<snip>
case "$interfs" in
'')     interfs="`ifconfig |
                awk '   /^ipsec/ { interf = $1 ; next }
                        /^[^ \t]/ { interf = "" ; next }
                        /^[ \t]*inet addr/ {
                                if (interf != "")
                                        print $3 "@" interf
        ;;
esac
<snip>
Chad: something to fix for the next release ?

Jacques