I have a friend with one of these "manta ray" DSL modems, and in my folly
I am pursuing making a Bering firewall for it.

I notice Jacques has made a "speedtch.lrp" [1], but from reading [2] and
looking in it I think it has only the PPPoA tools in it.

Has anyone tried to tackle the Speedtouch USB with PPPoE yet?

[1]
http://leaf-project.org/devel/jnilo/bering/latest/contrib/drivers/speedtouch/

[2] http://linux-usb.sourceforge.net/SpeedTouch/howto.html

DCN:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        Basics: ##.#.       ##.#.  Live Go...
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing