From: guitarlynn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2002 11:17 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [leaf-user] ipsec509 packages configuration

On Friday 30 August 2002 04:34, Ronny Aasen wrote:
> is there any partiqular reason why i don't find a ipsec entry under
> the lrcfg packagemanegement when using ipsec509.lrp from this
> location ?
>
> http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/jnilo/bering/update/freeswan-1.98b/
>
> i thought that ipsec509.lrp under bering don't require ipsec.lrp ?

Your thinking is correct, it should show up in the lrcfg "package"
menu. Sounds like the package isn't loading, what have you done
to load it? You do need the ipsec.o module as well with Bering.
--

~Lynn Avants
aka Guitarlynn

guitarlynn at users.sourceforge.net
http://leaf.sourceforge.net

If linux isn't the answer, you've probably got the wrong question!