On Friday 30 August 2002 10:29, Craig wrote:
> Hi folks,
> I want to make sure that I understand this conversation- Are you
> saying that to use IPSec functionality you really don't even need to
> use the IPSec.lrp package...that all you really need is the
> IPSec509.lrp???

For Chad Carr's scripted ipsec509 from the Bering/jnilo section, the
ipsec is built-in. If you are using Charles' ipsec509, you will need
to load Charles' ipsec package first.

These packages are not the same.
--

~Lynn Avants
aka Guitarlynn

guitarlynn at users.sourceforge.net
http://leaf.sourceforge.net

If linux isn't the answer, you've probably got the wrong question!