Hello, I'm Alexandra Alvarado

I'm new in LEAF, recently I have 2 days installing and configuring
Bering LEAF, I've followed all instruction
of installation guide, but I have some questions, I hope somebody can
help to me:

1) Where I can find snmp.lrp for Bering LEAF?, I've downloaded a couple
of snmp.lrp of other branches, but
    without success.

2) I want to configure a machine with Bering LEAF installed or any other
branch that had been compiled with
    kernel > 2.4, has snmp agent, traffic shaping control, shorewall,
ipsec for vpn, and SQUID, I don't know if
    I want is not logic, but I would like to run a cache squid in the
RAM of de PC, doesn't mather that when the
    machine reboot all the cached pages be erased, can someone say that
if is posible and how?

3) Can I copy this LEAF in a Flash RAM or some like that, to put in a
BOX like a Cisco Router?

Thanks

Alexandra