Hello,

I'm Alexandra, thanks to the people to answer my questions,

1.) Bering is working as router
2.) with htb traffic shaper

But, I have other questions:

1.-) I'd copied some .lrp  packages of others branches that I needed to
run it in Bering LEAF, but know I have /dev/root full how can I increase
it???
2.-) I can't success with squid :
            1.-) I'd to add in passwd, shadow and group the squid line
(to add the squid user)
            2.-) I'd to copy libm-2.2.5.so to /usr/lib and after that
link it with the name libm.so.6
            3.-) I want to put the cache in /tmp/cache_squid directory,
I have created this directory and change permissions and owners
            4.-) But I can't success :-(

Thanks

Alexandra Alvarado

PD: I have Bering runing in an IDE Hard Disk