Alexandra,

On Tue, 17 Sep 2002 18:33:16 EST Alexandra wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm Alexandra, thanks to the people to answer my questions,
>
> 1.) Bering is working as router
> 2.) with htb traffic shaper

Excellent.

> But, I have other questions:
>
> 1.-) I'd copied some .lrp  packages of others branches that I needed to
> run it in Bering LEAF, but know I have /dev/root full how can I increase
> it???

Check out http://leaf-project.org/devel/jnilo/biaddrm.html and look
for "syst_size".

> 2.-) I can't success with squid :
>             1.-) I'd to add in passwd, shadow and group the squid line
> (to add the squid user)
>             2.-) I'd to copy libm-2.2.5.so to /usr/lib and after that
> link it with the name libm.so.6
>             3.-) I want to put the cache in /tmp/cache_squid directory,
> I have created this directory and change permissions and owners
>             4.-) But I can't success :-(

Did you compile squid against glibc 2.0.7 ?  The libm version you
reference makes me wonder.  You'll either need to compile it
against 2.0.7 (e.g. in debian slink) or upgrade the glibc libraries
Bering uses.  There were instructions for the glibc upgrade posted
to the leaf-user or leaf-devel list earlier this year.

You may also find the developers guide at
http://leaf-project.org/mod.php?mod=userpage&menu=1301&page_id=10 and
Jacques' UML information at
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/jnilo/uml.html
useful.