Hi,

I am upgrading to the latest version of the bewan adsl pci card drivers
(http://www.bewan.com/bewan/drivers/bapst-0.3.4.tar.gz)

I have setup up the debian/slink virtual uml and compiled the driver, but when I try
and load the module I get

# insmod unicorn_atm
Using /lib/modules/unicorn_atm.o
insmod: unresolved symbol do_BUG

I did have some problems getting the compile to work, but eventually got it compiled
against my redhat 2.4.18 kernel (it's the same as a deb 2.4.18 kernel, isn't it?) The
last drivers I got, Jacques kindly compiled for me, but I was trying to cut down on
his workload this time ;-) Does anyone have any ideas, or is there maybe something
that needs to be added to the leaf/uml instructions specifically for compiling drivers
for Bering. Do you just need the uml kernel running, root fs, uml utilities, kernel
source and driver code.

Thanks for any help.

Dave