How To set Date & Time -         3 questions

I  )  Is there a Date&Time HowTo for leaf?

II )  I've forgotten how to set the date, time & timezone under leaf
(bering)
       for the system, user, and the cpu's clock. Where are examples of
the
       correct usage for the commands documented? Where are the caveats
for
       timezones & dachstein/bering particulars documented?

III)  rdate appears to be available, but most servers have depreciated
it
       (are no longer accepting it) where might I find a list of servers
       that still accept rdate requests?

thanks