On Sat, 21 Sep 2002 18:53:42 -0400 lbilyeu wrote:

> How To set Date & Time -         3 questions
>

> I  )  Is there a Date&Time HowTo for leaf?

Not sure if it has made it into formal documentation yet, but
Jeff Newmiller was kind enough to write this document about
setting the timezone:

  http://www.mail-archive.com/leaf-user@lists.sourceforge.net/msg09632.html

> II )  I've forgotten how to set the date, time & timezone under leaf
> (bering)
>        for the system, user, and the cpu's clock. Where are examples of
> the
>        correct usage for the commands documented? Where are the caveats
> for
>        timezones & dachstein/bering particulars documented?

There have been several postings about clock configuration
and the busybox date command to the leaf-user list, including
the one linked above.  The archives might be your best source
of information.  The best search interface is currently at
http://www.mail-archive.com/leaf-user@lists.sourceforge.net/

The busybox date command should (mostly) work like other
versions, so "man date" might be helpful there.

--Brad