[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote about "Re: [leaf-user] wisp-dist ... Client cannot "hear"
AP":

> I have determined it is specifically build (2324) that is giving me the problem.
>
> with build 2312 the AP mode worked.  with build 2324 it did not ( I could not get
>any
> cards including a lucent silver card to connect to the AP )

Ah, ok. Some of the test builds were broken. Don't remember which
ones exactly right now.

> I created an .img and burned to flash with the latest build 2341 and it is working
>as
> well.

It's not latest anymore :-)

New public release, build 2348, should be released on the LEAF's
homepage very soon.

--
Best Regards,
Vladimir