First, they are not Ethernet addresses; they are IP addresses, written in
hex. Here's the secret decoder ring (this seems to resurface every 6 months
or so, BTW):

                         C0C809BF
         becomes  C0  C8  09  BF
         becomes 192.200.009.191

With this as a template, you should be able to translate the other two for
yourself.

With no real info about your LAN setup (especially, what host, if any, uses
IP address 192.200.9.50) or the routing table on boswell, I can't offer any
good guesses as to why you are getting redirects.

Other discussion currently on this list seems to reflect the suspicion that
they are associated with a MS-SQL exploit of some sort (does your OSX
server run MS-SQL, perchance? does a Mac-OSX version of MS-SQL even
exist?), but I've not seen it myself, nor have I seen any clear explanation
of why this exploit might be using icmp redirects (they *can* be used for
man-in-the-middle attacks by changing the routing of packets from routers
that are willing to act on them, but the one example we've actually seen of
an icmp packet from a server known to be running MS-SQL was destination
unreachable, not redirect).

Some other things to consider are ...

         though you say "no firewall rules, etc.", I infer from the
"(incorrectly addressed) internal network" comment that the system does NAT
the LAN.
         am I correct in infering that eth0 is your LAN interface?