Hello,

Thanks again for your help. I finally have it working.
Put the inter_servers statement one line worked
(didn't work with back-slashes, only all on one line
only).  Now my next question is how to do the telnet
thing. I'm assuming it's pretty easy. My I just missed
it in the docs, could someone point me to the
particular page where I can get that information? Yes,
I have looked/googled.

bye
kache

--- Karl Poglitsch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'll vouch for the only one INTERN_SERVERS line.
> You need to concat them
> into one line.  mine looks like this...
>
> INTERN_SERVERS="tcp_${EXTERN_IP}_5900_x.x.x.x_5900
> tcp_${EXTERN_IP}_5901_y.y.y.y_5900"
>
> Where of course x.x.x.x and y.y.y.y are internal IP
> addresses to direct the
> traffic to.  Port 5900 goes to one machine, and 5901
> goes to another
> machine.
>
> A little plug for TightVNC as well, it's VERY nice,
> better than the rest
> IMHO.
>
> KARL

INTERN_SERVERS="tcp_${EXTERN_IP_vncstd_192.168.1.1_vncstd

INTERN_SERVERS="tcp_${EXTERN_IP_vncweb_192.168.1.1_vncweb

http://leaf-project.org/pub/doc/docmanager/docid_1891.html

> future of
> Java(TM) technology. Join the Java Community
> Process(SM) (JCP(SM))
> program now.
> http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;4699841;7576301;v?
> http://www.sun.com/javavote