At 05:23 PM 10/17/02 -0500, Steve Buehler wrote:
I just purchased 6 new nic cards, 3coms 3C905C. I can't find a driver for them, but noticed that the 3c59x driver seems to work for them. Are there any problems that anybody knows about that this may cause? Or is the 3c59x the standard for all of the new 3com cards?
I can't answer for "all" new 3Com cards, but 3c59x is the standard Linux driver for the ones you have (which are not all that "new" anyway).