I really don't know how to provide more info.
But I think my questions have been answered.
A combination of information from you guys and
reading some different things and experimenting.

My question really was is the virtual interface,   device:number,
deprecated for some reason?
Meanwhile I have decided it doesn't really matter.

But thanks, as always, for the help.
P.S.  If you are really curious about what I'm doing, I will
      attempt to illustrate it better.

Ray Olszewski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 10/31/2002 02:17:09 PM