--On Wednesday, November 06, 2002 3:38 PM -0600 Joey Officer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If you are questioning can IPSec be setup with DCD sure, you can use a
floppy, and with my limited experience, it looks like there is enough
information here to setup your ipsec.conf file, but I don't see a
key...and the destination network should be the private range I assume?

It is certainly possible to establish an IPSec tunnel to a non-RFC1918 network.

-Tom
--
Tom Eastep \ Shorewall - iptables made easy
AIM: tmeastep \ http://www.shorewall.net